Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Bookish Quote

Choosing to quote:

I wanted to save quotes for my personal blog but some are so great they come from books and just belong here. I have been thinking about doing a quote a day from a book since I started this blog. I may not do a quote everyday, but I have read, and am reading a lot of books. So there are a lot of quotes. You only have to go to my Goodreads page to see my quotes. The quote I am posting I chose because it is Science Fiction, and explains about a women being "The President" if you will.

“Almost all the United Commonwealth presidents have been female. It has been argued that women are less aggressive, more maternal, and thus more focused on the well-being of the country's people. Less focused on politics or power.”

from the book "Independent Study" (ARC) written by Joelle Charbonneau


I am halfway done with this and super excited it is so good. I cannot wait to review it for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment