Saturday, November 23, 2013

LIFE AND BOOKS

So sometimes we want to read and want to blog but life gets in the way. There are important things to do, and sometimes we plain do not feel good and need a day of sleep. For those of you who do not know, I have a few illnesses which I do not really like to talk about unless I can help you with the same things I am struggling with, but the worst are the Migraines and Multiple Sclerosis. My MS is acting up as of this week and hit me hard yesterday as it is today. For those of you who do not know, one of the worst symptoms of MS is sleep. I am talking 12-20 hours a day. It sounds great I am sure to those of you who lack sleep but it is no picnic. It is not just sleep it is complete fatigue.

So I love my readers and want to give you something fun so I am going to post a few things. Whatever you do in your life whether it is prayer, or meditation, etc, please, and I really hate to ask this, please include me so I can keep bringing you my book blog.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment