Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Who Did It Better?

So I am sure, whether you read a fashion magazine or not, you are familiar with "Who Wore It Better?" where they show a few different, usually woman, celebrities in dresses and you vote for who you thought wore it better based on shoes, accessories, etc.

I had an idea. I see a lot of the same kind of book covers. So I wondered who did the cover better? So I started off easy, maybe you will play.

ROBIN HOOD! Who did it best?






Please leave a comment. I would love to know who you thought did it better!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I think I like the Scholastic Junior Classics, it has a classic feel about it. And the Robin Hood The Siege one makes him look evil.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeann- thank you for playing lol! I wish I had a prize wheel for you to spin for a prize. It is funny you what you did because I thought Book one and Book two were very close looking. But yes, I love the classic feel and chose them for that reason. I personally love The Siege because it is a little dark. And I could not skip the last one, that was just an interesting take. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete