Sunday, December 29, 2013

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

The winner of the copy of the ebook Insanity by Cameron Jace is:

Aneta!


I am doing my happy dance and throwing confetti around! I hope you are too.

Aneta, you should have received an email and should be getting your ebook soon. If you have any problems please let me know. Other than that - ENJOY YOUR BOOK!

I would like to thank everyone that entered the contest. And I would like to thank them especially for answering my question which I put in to count for two entries. The question was "Do you like comic books" and Aneta did! You know I love comics.

Please know this means anybody can win. So make sure you all enter the next contests coming up!





3 comments:

  1. I am so happy I won!!!
    And yes I am definitely doing a happy dance... except I don't have confetti :P
    Thank you so much for hosting this awesome giveaway and giving everyone a chance to enter!!
    Good luck to everyone entering the other contests... may the odds be ever in your favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aneta! Thank you so much for commenting. You are just so adorable! I love that you are so excited. You are very welcome for the host. I decided to do the book tours because I know how much I liked reading about new books and entering and winning contests. I hope you saw your name over to the side I am going to leave it up until tomorrow afternoon because I had an unexpected giveaway. I hope you enjoy the blog and always remember to enter giveaways. You see you have a chance!! I cannot wait until they get the book to you and maybe you will let us know how it is. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete